5.0L DOHC ALUMINATOR CRATE ENGINE FOR SUPERCHARGED APPLICATIONS
- Item #: M-6007-A50SC
- Manufacturer: Ford Performance
Ford Racing’s 5.0L Mustang “Aluminator” crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power. Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the “Aluminator” is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 9.5:1 compression ratio for supercharged applications (nominal)
- Mahle Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block, part no: M-6010-A50L4V, features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Large rear sump oil pan with 8qt capacity features optimized oil drainback and windage tray to control oil and improve high-rpm performance
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction. Heads feature Boss 302 Valve Springs, M-6513-M50BR
- Includes manual transmission engine injector harness
- Front cover is modified for Ford Racing Supercharger Kits
- Includes colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50
- Includes Ford Racing oil filter, part no: M-6731-FL820
- Includes Billet Steel Gerotor Oil Pump, part no. M-6600-50CJ
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Racing wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-A504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Remote Mount Filter Adapter M-6881-M50 available for applications requiring oil filter relocation
- Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
- NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
- Includes 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit, Part No: M-9680-M50
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States!