The ORIGINAL No-drill MRT Hood Struts for 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs. These aftermarket Mustang hood struts eliminate the factory hood prop rod and give you the clean, pleasing appearance every engine compartment deserves. MRT Hood Struts are great for both show and street Mustangs – don’t let that hood prop distract from all the power you’ve packed under the hood.
Standard on the 2013/14 BOSS 302S Race Car.
MRT Hood struts reuse OEM factory attachment points (Direct bolt on) and require NO holes drilled anywhere. These hood struts are easy to install on your Mustang – the only tool required is a 10mm wrench.These are designed to function with the OE weighted hood. If you have an aftermarket hood, please contact us to discuss further options.
Struts in the kit are finished in black. Brackets are made out of high-quality steel for utmost durability. They come standard with a quality Black PowderCoat Finish.
- Eliminates the factory proprod
- No drilling, reuses the OEM attachment points
- Available in custom paint finishes
- Tailored for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- Enables you to show off your engine
- Powdercoated Black Finish
- Easy, fast installation
- Outstanding Value
- Made in America
- Ford Mustang
- V6, GT, GT500, 5.0, Boss, Bullitt (ALL MODELS)
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014